Tent mission

will

Theres a tent mission in leslie scotland :D . Its just down the road from me. Looking forward to it.

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Jazz is going to give me grief for not knowing but I need to ask - whereabouts in Fife is Leslie?

Cue Jazz coming along and posting "In Fife perhaps?" :D

will

Toneboy said:
Jazz is going to give me grief for not knowing but I need to ask - whereabouts in Fife is Leslie?

Cue Jazz coming along and posting "In Fife perhaps?" :D
Hmm you know where glenrothes is (if not kirckaldy...) its jusy up the road from glenrothes its quite a small area im surprised that a mission week thing is happening but im happy. Its being organised by the baptist church so i will get the chance to meet some of them too.

will

Just thought i would drop a quick update on it. I went to it on the sunday and monday and its been amazing so far. Ive met some really nice people and hopefully i can join that church. They did there sunday service in there and i went (not knowing it was a service) but it was everything that i want from a church. A live band (who rock!) everyone up singing and dancing and everyone smiling. So many people came and shook my hand and welcomed me which was nice. I didnt go to the tent tongiht as its ladies night but i will be back to it tomorrow and im looking forward to it!.

Nikita

Theres a tent mission in leslie scotland :D . Its just down the https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-online-class/ road from me. Looking forward to it.
That's fantastic! Participating in a tent mission close to your location adds a unique and personal touch to the experience. Enjoy the event, and may it be filled with exciting adventures and memorable moments. If there's anything specific you're looking forward to or any interesting aspects of the mission, feel free to share! Happy gaming!

MatijaSever

That's fantastic! Participating in a tent mission close to your location adds a unique and personal touch to the experience. ai face generator Enjoy the event, and may it be filled with exciting adventures and memorable moments. If there's anything specific you're looking forward to or any interesting aspects of the mission, feel free to share! Happy gaming!
Thats awesome!

Last edited: