Studio 60/Harriet Hayes thread

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else watching this on More4? I'm finding it quite interesting and entertaining.

I'm also finding the Harriet Hayes character to be quite interesting (early days, admittedly). Nice to see a Christian portrayed on a number of layers, not just a shallow-stick-in-the-mud, although you sense she's quite conflicted in her everyday life.

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Have seen the last two episodes over the last three nights on Sky+. A bit disappointing to say the least (from the perspective of having a Christian character, anyway - I'm enjoying it immensely as a drama).

Interesting article about the inspirations of the character:
http://tmatt.gospelcom.net/column/2006/11/08/

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Don't think I've seen such an aptly named episode of a series - "The Disaster Show". :D

How can they suddenly have an episode without the three leading characters? :confused:

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Just caught up with Thursday's episode. I'd actually say that was exceptional TV.

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
The "Christian" aspects of this show frustrate me at times, but in regard to developing relationships between the characters this is great TV IMHO.

I can see the show being built for multiple series in some of the things they're setting up, but from everything I've read they'll only be the one series to watch. :(