Introduce Yourself...

Lainy

:wave:

Did you hear that Jennifer is pregnant? Due in July.

If you want to come to the dedication when we get it rearranged you're more than welcome. :)

jacqueline

hi what a lovely little gitl you have. i can work out how to work the pics on here so i cant get one of my boys on.

yeah i heard she was preggers that fab news.

it would be lovely to come to the dedication let us know when you get the date. thanks very much

jacx

say hi to gillian, stuart and abigail form us.

Lainy

The dedication will almost certainly be on the 26th of March. Church starts at 11.20 and there will be lunch afterwards.

Congrats on your new arrival. :)

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
jacqueline said:
i can work out how to work the pics on here so i cant get one of my boys on.

Full size pics with the img tag, e.g. [1MG]www.picture.co.uk/picture.jpg[/1MG] (but use a I instead of a 1).

jacqueline

hi thanks lorraine but the 26th is mother day so we all go out for the day and visit mums and grans. hope it all goes well for you anyway.

thanks for the link tony
jac x

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Just uploaded this:

Might be my favourite photo of Chloe yet, but there are about 40,000 to choose from. ;)

jean

Hello.. A little late almost the midnight watch.! Like Toneboy, from the south "emigrated" to North some 32 (or so) yrs ago.. Not too many miles from the Discovery...for the A..class of geography..
Age ..Hmm.. a womans right to silence. but retired and family grown and flown the nest.. Hubby says he is not a believer but a kind and helpful person.

I love hearing what God is doing in the.. now.. of christians lives. Happy to listen and share.. takes a while to learn even the basics of forum techy side..
and to my daughter.. No , I did not use to use a slate and chalk! So, Hello and warm greetings from me in Jesus name..

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, my name's Rob and it will be good to get to know you in the future!
Likewise, welcome to the board!

Sorry for the delay in approvals, unfortunately the amount of spam registrations we get means we must moderate new users.

OneIsTheWord

Greeting
Hello to all, looking forward to meeting new people, please bear with me for I am shy with words love is all I know for my heart is most humble and with humility always
Thank you for letting me be part of this community
Jer 3: 33

Joy2647

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member who is a born again christian and lives in Northern Ireland.

Last edited: