Gen 8:12-14 weekly devotion

Genesis 8:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

Genesis 8:12 Expanded Bible (EXB)

12 ·Seven days later [L After waiting another seven days] he sent the dove out again, but this time it did not come back.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
Sometimes we got to try again after a time.

Genesis 8:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Genesis 8:13 Expanded Bible (EXB)

13 When Noah was six hundred and one years old, in the first day of the first month of that year, the water was dried up from the ·land [earth]. Noah removed the covering of the ·boat [ark] and saw that the ·land [L face of the ground] was dry.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
The judgment had passed and Noah because of his faith passed thru it, if we are of faith we will do the same when it is judgment day.

Genesis 8:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

Genesis 8:14 Expanded Bible (EXB)

14 By the twenty-seventh day of the second month the ·land [earth] was completely dry.
Expanded Bible (EXB) The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
Sometimes things go back to way they were meant to be it just takes time.