Christian Insomniacs Thread

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Simple rules on this thread (which may be added to or amended - this thread isn't Scripture!): You can only post between midnight and 5am in your local time. Beside that, anything goes.

Right now Lainy is nightshift, and I'm using an evening alone to crack on with a lot of overdue tasks. I know I'm not the only Christian who is more of a night owl than an early bird, anyone else about tonight?

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
Toneboy said:
Simple rules on this thread You can only post between midnight and 5am in your local time.

I know I'm not the only Christian who is more of a night owl than an early bird, anyone else about tonight?
I guess I can be classed as a night owl, although also need to get up early most mornings for work. I survive on about 5 hours sleep a night!

Most nights I can be found on the computer, updating a website or designing a logo or editing a photo (and occasionally surfing my favourite forums ;) )

Jazz

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
It's October. It's Baseball's play-off season and Lainy's on a nightshift tonight. Surprise, surprise, I'm still up. :cool:

oliverlow

midnight oil

Hello. I just noticed this thread. Not that there's much on it. I suppose we're up late to work on something or other.
I tend to do coding and research at night - about the only time I'm guaranteed a half-decent amount of peace and quiet.

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time again, so I feel I should pop in here and say hi. :wave:

I've got a few days off work this week, I'm only going to be in the office on Friday. I'm tempted to pull an all-nighter tonight. :cool:

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Lainy is on nightshift and I'm catching up on a few bits. Did everything boring (i.e. ironing, washing-up) a lot earlier.

Got my "The Worship Band LIVE" CD on for the first time in a while. Sounds as good as the day I bought it.

Maureen

It's just 12midnight here right now so guess that qualifys me now
and guess what......NORTHERN IRELAND JUST BEAT ENGLAND :p
WALLA and I'm not even a footy fan, but who couldn't resist being
delighted at that score, and my husband's English :cry: yup that's him tonight.

jean

The last moments of my day and early morning too. I was sorting some papers when a small note fell out. It said "God is the Head of the ways and means comittee" Glad to be reminded! and it made me smile.. Night all.. jean

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
No prizes for guessing which shift the Mrs is working tonight. ;)

Did mean to get on with lots of things, but our daughter decided she didn't want to go to sleep and wanted a cuddle instead. Just upgrading my iTunes software before I go to bed - had a busy week at work and although I'm off tomorrow I'm pretty tired.

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Working, again. Streets are quiet tonight. Nights ahead of Bank Holiday Mondays are weird.