Calvary Chapel Radio

lawrensons

CoffE Moderator
Staff member
Calvary Chapel Radio has finally launched its online streaming web site. It has been a while coming and I have to say I'm a little disappointed by the lack of UK content. Only 5 British churches are represented (only 4 British pastors). Martyn Lloyd Jones is on once a day, which again I find interesting seeing as though a lot of his theology isn't the same as Calvary Chapels. (I love MLJ BTW!)

It will be interesting to see how it transforms itself over the next months/years. Exciting stuff!

www.calvarychapelradio.co.uk

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
At least it is online, which gives it the chance to get a wider audience than it does from just being available through Satellite TV. Hopefully then the range of programming can grow a bit.

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
lawrensons said:
I'm a little disappointed by the lack of UK content. Only 5 British churches are represented (only 4 British pastors).
Are you volunteering? ;)

At last years conference I heard Brian Broderson saying that he wanted the UK pastors involved, however I am unsure who records their sermons and if it is of a quality (the recording not the message) suitable for broadcast.

I however enjoy hearing many of the USA pastors, Skip Heitzig, Greg Laurie, Damon Kyle etc as well as Chuck!!

They are transmitting each person every day and some twice a day, so there is space for other pastors to get involved.

For those with Sky Digital it is on Channel 906

Jazz_UK

Stuart Kirkham

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im a member of Calvary Chapel Stockport, so will be glad to listen to the latest CC news.
Just got back from a week in Lanzarote, culture shock! in Stockport I mean
Stuart.